We’re still alive

We are in Bali for a week and has been a very intense experience in every way. We’re a bit away from the computer and the Internet is very slow here. We spent 5 days in Sanur, 4 in Ubud and we’re going to Bukit tomorrow, we are loving it and soon we’ll be posting something about it, but don’t expect much hurry from us because we’re at BALI :)

13 comments

• Cam says:
    • 23 September, 2008 at 10:06 am

Haha, I was beginning to wonder what had happend to you two, looks like a great trip so far, keep those posts comming..

I’ve got 7 days left and I’m starting to get very restless.

Peace
    Cam

• Otávio Skroski says:
    • 23 September, 2008 at 1:37 pm

Dae Fe e Cris,
    Valeu, as paradas chegram aqui certinho, a roupa é irada e serviu direitinho, adorei a revista, até plastifiquei a capa pra mante-la nova por mais tempo!!!

E o surf ai em Fe, deve tá pegando altas ai em!! Vi o SWELL que tá rolando ai…OMBAK BAGUS !!!

Good Luck

• Munita says:
    • 26 September, 2008 at 2:59 pm

Hey can I come to bali too, man it sounds too good to be true

1. are you going to go surfing on kuta beach?

2. Have great fun and safe Travel!!!
    hey!! I have a site http://carribean-island.info. Can u add me to your blogroll.

Regards,
    Vijay

• Kelly says:
    • 27 September, 2008 at 7:21 am

Estou acompanhando o blog de vcs…… Muito legal, desejo a vcs uma otima viagem, aproveitem mesmo.
    Felicidadessssssssssss.

Kelly from Kaikoura – NZ

• Angela says:
    • 28 September, 2008 at 11:22 pm

Oe!! To passando pra deixar um beijo pra voces!!!
    Saudades!!

3. Pessoas!!
    Comam um Nasi Goreng por mim!!

Beijos

• poly says:
    • 30 September, 2008 at 2:54 am

Saudadeeeeees!!!!
    Aproveitem muuuito!!!
    Lov u!!!!

• eduardo says:
    • 2 October, 2008 at 5:45 am

Dica: uma jantinha em Jimbaran eh uma otima!
    Abraco e boa viagem!

• Carrie says:
    • 5 October, 2008 at 3:05 am

Hello hello. I’m glad to hear you’re both OK and are enjoying yourselves. I miss Bali and can’t wait to relive my experiences through your story telling. I wonder how much things have changed since we were there. We didn’t like Kuta at all…it was a bit too touristy for our tastes, but we loved Ubud and Sanur. Best wishes to you both!

• aluísio says:
    • 9 October, 2008 at 4:09 pm

salve gente! grande trip e grande cobertura, belos textos e fotos e vídeos. continuem tendo uma excelente viagem. tudo de bom. grande abraço. fiquei devendo uma ecobag brasuca (com S mesmo) pra vocês (desculpa aí felipe!), mas se forem ficar parados em algum lugar que dê tempo de mandar me avisem. vou tentar um haicai pra compensar:

mágica do instante

o insistente seguir

fantástico bastante

• Cris says:
    • 11 October, 2008 at 3:09 am

@Matt and Carrie – we haven’t been to Kuta.. it’s funny that we know everyone goes there and we don’t even know how it is!
    We didn’t have enough time… hehehe.. it sounds weird, but there is too much to see and do in only 1 month.. and everybody talks about Kuta that I could already imagine it.. and we weren’t exactly in a touristy thing mood.
    Still too many things left for the next time in Indonesia!